Tuesday Talk {Randoms}

Hi!  Happy Tuesday.  Monday is behind us, and I'm linking up this morning with Tuesday Talk.

Every morning starts with you know what...coffee for me.  I think I have a really bad addiction to it.  =)


Wouldn't it be fun if we could all get together and chat over coffee?  I have never met a fellow blogger, but I can tell you there are a few ladies that I've "met" through blogging that I would love to meet in real life someday.  This little space of mine has created some friendships with ladies that I've never met in person.  Before starting to blog a few years ago, that was nothing that ever crossed my mind.  I just wanted to document our days with Emma and Alyx.  I just love this little blogging community =)

The Holidays are getting closer and honestly, my family couldn't be more excited!  Well, maybe not Brian, he's a man so sometimes he doesn't really get all my Christmas excitement ;) hehe 
We love love love Hallmark Christmas movies, well Emma and I do.  Alyx obviously doesn't really get it yet, but give it a couple of years and I'm certain she will love them as much and me and Emma.


These are a few movies that Em and I are excited to watch.  And even this morning Emma got up the same time as me and she was watching a Hallmark Christmas movie.  A girl after my own heart =)

I have mentioned my complete love for Yankee Candles before, but have you seen the new personalized Yankee Candles??

{source}

I love this idea!  And such a great gift for Grandparents.

That's all for my Tuesday Randoms today.  I hope you all have a fab Tuesday!!!!

Linking up for Tuesday Talk
Our pretty Little girls