{Monday Morning Randoms}

Happy Monday!  What a weekend we had!  Halloween has come and gone for another year, and we had a really great evening trick-or-treating.  I have a ton of photos, but I haven't even had time to upload them to my computer yet.  But it is officially November!!  


And I saw this on Pinterest the other day and I laughed =)



Yes Yes Yes!!  This is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year!  I love the summer time weather, but the Holidays, Movies, Traditions, Food, Crafts is my favorite!  I"m pretty certain that if I told Brian I wanted to decorate for Christmas and put our tree up like today, he would probably say yes.  But I'm going to hold off until at least the week before Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait!!
And I am excited to see what Alyx thinks of all the decorations and trees this year =)

We celebrated Alyx's birthday on Sunday.  I cannot believe that my little lady is going to be 2 years old on Thursday.  It sooo makes me sad.  I had plans of what I wanted to do for her party, however, anytime you asked her about her birthday party she would say "Stuffin Party".  She loves Doc McStuffins.  So Doc McStuffins is what we did.  Here is a sneak peak of the party.


She had fun opening her gifts =)  And Emma was a great big sister helping her!

Tomorrow I am linking up with some fabulous bloggers for a Cookie Swap!  I'm excited to share my favorite cookie recipe, and also find some new recipes to try!  If you are interested in participating check out THIS post from Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me =)

Have a great Monday!