Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyy!!  Although when you are employed in my line of work, Friday isn't always Friday.  Sometimes Fridays are Mondays...so technically it's Monday for me. Have I confused you yet?!?  Anyway...linking up with some favorites today!  First off linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika for, Friday Favorites!


Yesterday I mentioned that I have an exciting announcement  =)  I'm super excited to announce a fun linkup that myself and two other great bloggers are hosting!  


Myself, Jenny from The Chronicles of We and Justine from Full Hands Full Heart are hosting a "Christmas Ornament Show & Tell" =)  I participated in one a few years ago and it was fun.  The linkup will take place on Monday, December 7th.  So if you want to join us, linkup with us on that date and show off your favorite Christmas Ornaments and tell us about them =)  It's also a great way to meet some new bloggers!  I will keep reminding everyone, so don't worry about forgetting to linkup with us on that day ;)  If you want to linkup with us that day on Instagram too, please do, using the hashtag #ChristmasOrnamentShowandTell2015


Can you seriously believe we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving!  I love this time of the year.  Have I mentioned that before?? Haha!  We do the same thing for Thanksgiving each year.  We spend it with Brians side of the family at their hunting camp.  We did have it one year here in town, and it was not the same at all.  There is something about being out in the middle of the woods with family that is just fun!  Brian and his brothers and father always spend the night before Thanksgiving at camp with all the kids.  I stay in town and cook the night away for the next day =)  Lots of pies, sweets, sides and appetizers.  Although this year Alyx will probably stay here with me rather than at camp.  


Alyx was soooo little, her first Thanksgiving in 2013 =)


I have to say, i'm starting to get really sick of hearing all about the Starbucks cup and how it's not "Christmasy" enough.  It's red and green.  And honestly, when I think of Christmas, the first two colors that come to my mind are, well, red and green!  I bought a reusable cup from Starbucks the other day, and I have to say that I really like it, and it says JOY.  Maybe they got enough complaints from people that they decided to do something different with the reusable cups?  I'm not sure, but either way, I like both of them! =)



Emma has been doing fantastic this season at basketball.  Her team hasn't started games yet, they start the first part of December, but they have had a ton of practices and after an hour of practicing, she is one tired little girl.  


She has learned that this is nothing like her REC league she was in last season.  They are actually learning the sport this year and the rules that go along with it.  She has fun with it, and is always excited about her next practice.  It helps that her coaches are amazing too.

I am loving the fall/wintery colors for nail polish right now.  I have been wearing OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and also OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland...side note, aren't the names of their polish the best!!!  Right now I am wearing OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress


I love it, and when I put a gel top coat on, it stays on without chipping for over a week.  Love it!


Did anyone tune into the new show Chicago Med on Tuesday night?  I'm pretty obsessed with Chicago Fire & Chicago PD, so Chicago Med has had me really excited.



Brian jokingly asked me when Chicago Sewer Department was coming out, hehe =)  He's not a huge fan of any of these shows but he will watch them at times with me. 

I hope you all have a great Friday and Weekend! 


Also linking up with these wonderful ladies today!

******************************************************

Linking up with Karli and Amy, For Oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci, for 5onFriday!



And lastly linking up with High Five for Friday with Katie, Tif, Della & Caitlin!