Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  It's been a long week, and I'm only working 1/2 of this weekend, so I am definitely excited about that =)  Today I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!


It's November!!!  It's officially the beginning of one of my very favorite seasons!


Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and then Christmas =)  Yesterday when I was cleaning around the house I seriously contemplated putting my Christmas decorations up.  I ended up deciding not to...maybe next week ;)

 Speaking of two...yesterday we celebrated this little one's 2nd Birthday!




We had a pretty relaxing day.  We had a small party on Sunday for Miss Alyx, so yesterday we just hung around the house.  After dinner last night we had pie and vanilla ice cream.  Alyx was sooo funny.  She had her little bowl of vanilla icecream and said "Happy Birthday to Me!" Haha =)  It was too cute!

If you missed by Tuesday Recipe post, you can find it HERE


These cookies are really so good, and simple to make =)

This is a super short Friday Favorites this week, but I hope you all have a great Friday and Weekend!!!