Back!

Phew!!  So I was gone from blogging pretty much all of last week.  My laptop decided right out of the blue to just stop working.  I was paranoid, worried, and basically wanted to cry.  I usually have all of my photos backed up on an external hard-drive, but life got busy and it had been a few months since I had done so.  Thankfully, I know an amazing computer guy that owns his own business and he fixed my laptop, and saved all of my photos! Hallelujah!  =)

So a recap of what's been going on.  I took the girls out the other evening after Brian left for work to do a few photos of them.  Well, neither of them were in the mood to have photos taken, but I did manage to get a few good ones =)








I need to order these on canvas asap!  I actually ordered a canvas last week from SAMs club and I am highly impressed with it!

This weekend went by so fast!  We had a really great weekend.  Friday night Emma has basketball until 7pm, so we ordered takeout chinese and had that at home.  Saturday morning/afternoon I decorated the inside of our house with all of our Christmas stuff.  I know, I know, so early, but i'm totally into the Christmas spirit that I wanted it out!!  Late Saturday afternoon the girls and I headed to my parents house for the night.  My mom ordered out pizza for us, and then I ended up with the worst migraine ever, so I was in bed at 8pm.  Thankfully when I woke up Sunday morning it was gone.  We spent Sunday morning with my cousin and her kiddos for a few hours.  It was so nice for the kids to get together and for my cousin Kate and I to just chat and have coffee.  I wish we lived closer for those reasons.


Alyx didn't want to get down on the floor because her cousins have a brand new puppy and she was a little leery of him! hehe =)

Now that my laptop is back and working I'll be here blogging all week =)  I hope you all have a great Monday!!