What's Up Wednesday {09/30/15}

Happy Wednesday, Friends!!  I'm linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer today for their monthly linkup, What's Up Wednesday =)



What we're eating this week...With all of Emma's after school activities going on, crockpot recipes are the easiest!  Tonight we are having crockpot Pot Roast.  After my hubby drops Emma off at school this morning and Alyx off at daycare, he'll stick it all in the crockpot and let it cook all day =)  We've also done hot chicken sandwiches this week.  I buy a rotisserie chicken from SAMs Club, and shred it.  Mix it with gravy on the stovetop and voil√†, done!  Put it on some bread, I also made a side of stuffing and put out some cranberry sauce.  Easy Peasy. 

What I'm reminiscing about...Summer.  I'm already wishing it were summer again.  But then again when you head to work in the morning at 5:30 and the temperatures are below 40 degrees...you wish for summer.

#bringbacksummer

What I'm loving...my girls relationship with each other.  I've seen how other siblings can be with each other, and I honestly can't even begin to tell you the love that my girls have for each other.  Emma is like a little mother to Alyx, and whenever Alyx wants something she always says "Emmie do it".  I think it is so adorable that she calls Emma, Emmie =)


What We've Been Up to...Honestly?  Work.  We work crazy hours and days, and we really haven't had a ton of time lately to do anything too fun and exciting.  I had plans for us this coming weekend, but it appears as though those plans are going to be rained out =(  

What I'm dreading....Winter.  


Plain and simple.  Winter.  That's all I have to say about this.

What I'm Working On...Checking stuff off of our Fall Bucket List!  Incase you missed it here is our bucket list for this year.


We have checked a couple of things off, but we still have more to go!  Emma thinks this is the neatest idea =)

What I'm excited About...It's not completely in the works yet, but I'm excited to be planning our next vacation!  Can you guess to where??  Disney of course!  We haven't completely decided when, but we are thinking December of next year.  And we are definitely going to drive again.  Hopefully this time Alyx isn't afraid of Mickey ;)


What I'm Watching/Reading...Do you all know what tonight is?!?  It's the season premiere of Chicago PD!  



I couldn't be more excited about it!  It ended pretty much on a cliff hanger, and before the new season starts I need to refresh my memory on the  last episode, so i'll be watching that tonight too =)
As far as reading goes, i'm not currently reading anything, but on my list is Cameron Cameron Bure's book, Balancing It All.  I just love her!


What I'm listening to...Always, Always, Always my radio in my car is SirusXM "The Highway"



What I'm wearing...I'm not actually wearing these, but I really want them!


And it's raining, so I think these would be perfect, and they are so cute!! 

What I'm doing this weekend....Well, we are *hoping* to get to a pumpkin patch this weekend.  But we will have to see if the weather cooperates!
These pictures were from last year =)


What I'm Looking forward to next Month...Halloween!  I'm excited for both of the girls to get their costumes and take them trick-or-treating.  Ok..Alyx may not be completely into it, but I know Emma is excited =)

Look at that tiny little Emma in the very bottom right hand picture =)  She was just a little over a month old in that picture and just about 5 pounds =)  Seems like just yesterday!!

What else is New...Did anyone happen to catch the movie on Lifetime Movie Network Sunday night??  It was called "Child of Grace".  Pretty much 95% of the movie was filmed in my hometown!  It was so weird watching it and recognizing it all.  And the strangest thing of all, was most of it was filmed at the police department, and it focused mainly on the police chief.  The office that was used in the movie was the actual police chiefs office at the pd.  And that was my dads office when I was growing up!  It was really a great movie.  Check your listings to see if it will be on again!


What is my favorite Halloween tradition...
I always make a big pot of chili or soup on Halloween.  That way it's in the crockpot, and hot so whenever someone is hungry they can grab a bowl.  It's easy easy!

I love these Wednesday linkups!  I think you should all join in too!