Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  It was a crazy long/busy weekend at work, so for once I'm glad to see Monday here =)

Emma came home from school on Friday with this certificate..


She was given this for Student of the Month at her school =)  We are VERY proud of her!!

This weekend was our towns Fall Celebration.  And unfortunately since I was working I wasn't able to see the parade which Emma was in.



She was on the float for our church, and their float ended up winning 1st place in the children's division!  =)

Saturday morning, it was COLD.  Winter is right around the corner =(


 On my way home from work Saturday I stopped to get Brian a coffee, and I found that Dunkin Donuts now has caramel macchiatos =)





I'm in love.

Sunday early evening we were outside playing, and the girls were being so funny and cute I might add =)


I <3 these two.

We found last night that Alyx likes chickens!




She was chasing them all over the place.  She would touch them and they would peck at her =)  It was pretty cute.

Hope everyone enjoys their Monday!!  And hope you all had a great weekend =)