Tuesday {Coffee}

Happy Tuesday!!  And do you know what today is???




It's National Coffee Day =)  Seriously, it should become a national holiday!!!  Dunkin Donuts is giving a free Medium hot/iced coffee today =)

I got Emma off to school this morning, and I took a picture of her, and I can't believe how grown up she is looking lately....she needs to stay little forever!  Well, in my book she does anyway ;)


She just looks so old here!

Yesterday Alyx and I went and ran some errands, she fell asleep in the car so it was a perfect time for a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!


Their fall cups are awesome!  I think they should do this with every holiday =)

Normally I like to get my posts done early morning, but today and didn't get done, and now it's time to get Emma from school =)  Happy Tuesday everyone...and don't forget to have a cup of coffee! =)