Friday Favorites

WooHoo!  It's Friday, Friends!!  Today I'm linking up Andrea, Narci & Erika for some Friday Favorites =)




Alyx is FINALLY feeling better!  Yesterday she went to daycare, and they said she ate every bit of her lunch, and then for dinner last night she was a little piggy =)  I asked her what she wanted for dinner, and her answer was "fry fries" (french fries)  =)


Such a crazy baby =)


I've discovered this Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat for nails and I am in LOVE!


I just changed my polish last night, but my previous polish had been on for a week with no chips at all after putting this stuff on top!  I found this at Ulta, but i'm sure you can get it just about anywhere.



I'm sure you've all heard by now, but guess what's back??



Yup!  I haven't had one YET...but I'm thinking maybe tomorrow =)


We survived the first week back to school!  Emma has had a great week, and was excited to head off to school again this morning =)


Why do they grow soo soo fast?!?



I felt the need to share this, this morning.  All the officers that have been killed in the line of duty in the recent couple of weeks is just absolutely crazy.  When will it stop?  I'm not going to lie, every time Brian walks out the door now I do get nervous.  We're praying it stops soon.


Lastly....


I hope you all have an amazing Friday and Weekend!!!