Fall {2015} Bucket List

Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We had cooler temps this weekend, which made it feel much more like fall.  This coming week we are suppose to have summer like weather again though =)

We have an incredibly busy busy week ahead of us.  Hubby left yesterday for a week of training in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, so we will be flying around here like crazy this week without him.  Just this week Emma has, Field Hockey, Band, Open house at school, her BIRTHDAY, Girl Scouts..and well right now I can't think of anything else.  We will be busy that's for sure. 

So I have never done a bucket list before.  And to be honest I was kind of afraid that we would put stuff on our "bucket" list that wouldn't get done, and then I would be disappointed. Ha!  So anyway, I decided to make one up this weekend, and I showed it to Emma last night and had her change anything she didn't want to do/wanted to do.  So here is our Fall {2015} Bucket List.


I plan on printing this off this week and hanging it on our fridge.  I'll have Emma check things off as we do them, and I think we will both have fun with it =)

Emma and I love to bake.  And I hope by letting her help me in the kitchen, it will someday make her a really good cook.  I remember cooking in the kitchen with my mom and grandmother.  Saturday night we made Pumpkin Chocolate muffins.  And seriously, most easiest recipe in the world!

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
1 cup of chocolate chips
350 degrees for 15 minutes


This recipe is courtesy of Shay @ Mix and Match Mama =)  She is seriously one of my most favorite bloggers, and her recipes are ah-mazing! =)  I hope she never stops blogging and continues to share recipes!

Sometimes I have to ask myself if Alyx is really only 1 1/2.  She is young, but man this girl knows what she wants!  These shoes, she refuses to take them off.  Once she falls asleep at night I have to quietly take them off her.  She LOVES them!


She's so funny =)

I dropped Alyx off at daycare this morning, and Emma off at school...and I am having a day to myself today =)  I think all Mom's need this once in a while. 



Alyx was still tired, hehe =)  Happy Monday!