Emma's 9th Birthday Party

When I asked Emma what she wanted to do for her 9th Birthday party, she instantly said, "Harry Potter!"  Shocking.  She is obsessed with the books and movies.  And did you know you cannot find any Harry Potter stuff in the stores?  Most everything we put together ourselves or bought online.  I think her party was adorable, and she had sooooo much fun!!!


 
I think her cake was my favorite part =)  I had a friend make it and I think she did an amazing job with it!



I made a "wanted" poster for all the kids to have their picture taken with.  They had a lot of fun with it =)


We had some good laughs doing this too =)

The funniest picture of the day is when I made Emma look like Harry Potter ;)


Oh my gosh, we laughed and laughed at this.  She totally looked like him!

Each of the kids got a goodie bag filled with a broom pen, a package of Bertie Botts every flavor bean, Harry Potter Glasses, and wand.


We had fun making the wands, and thanks to my mom for putting together these great goodie bags!

Emma got some great gifts too, and now I need to find room for all the new stuff she got!!  We had a really great weekend and had fun celebrating Emma's birthday =)

Happy Monday everyone!!!!