What to Eat

I feel like we eat out a lot.  Like a lot.  I love to go out for dinner or lunch or well even breakfast.  But I also love to cook.  But with our crazy busy and hectic work/school/sport schedules, I find often that there is little time to cook to get dinner on the table at a reasonable time.  So for this up coming school year i'm going to try and make dinner every night during the week.  Friday night & Saturday night will be our "up in the air" night if you will.  Those nights are sometimes fun to order out or grab something and bring it home.
So here is where you come in to play.  Share with me some of your favorite crockpot or easy weekday meal recipes.  I'm always up for trying something new.  

Here are some that i'm going to try very soon!

{Source}
BBQ Pork Sandwiches  

These could also be turned into a bbq pork taco!  


 
Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken.  This sounds super simple, and add a veggie and you are done!  






Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast...I think this one would be a big hit and again, easy!


Layered Dorito Casserole.  This one I think Emma would LOVE.  

So there are a few that we are going to try.  But I would love for any of you to share any easy weekday meals with me! 
So now...share away!!!

Happy Thursday!