Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday my friends!  I'm back to work today after having 2 days off.  Alyx was sick for a couple of days, but seemed to be a lot better last night.  Thankfully!


This little girl is such a ham!  I bought this Matilda Jane skirt for her when she was just a few months old.  I've been hoarding it waiting for it to fit her, and it finally does!  And last week someone was selling the MJ tank to match, and I couldn't pass it up!  My favorite outfit ever on her by far =)

So I've been doing a lot of canning at home lately.  Canning pickles!  I tried my hand at watermelon pickles yesterday and I can't wait to try them.

Can't wait to try them!

So this is how Alyx had been for a couple of days.  Laying on the couch with her Elmo pillow and her blankie and her paci.  She's so funny because she refers to her paci as her "Potter".  Not sure where that came from, but it's cute =)



My absolute favorite part of the day is first thing in the morning.  Before the girls wake up.  I find that i'm usually awake now before either of them wake up, and I love it.  It's kind of like a little "me" time.  Coffee, iPad & tv.  





Yesterday all of us took a ride out to the lake.  We're wishful thinking right now about buying a camp of our own.  It's not in the cards right now, but hopefully someday.  




I told Brian I can picture our camp right here.  Ha!  Someday ;)



The weekend is coming!  Happy Wednesday!! =)