Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday!  We are almost there friends, one more day and then it's FRIDAY!!!  I'm linking up today for the first time with Annie & Natalie for...




I love linkups, so I'm definitely excited to be joining in on this one =)

So who else likes nail polish as much as me?  Ok, I really can't say I like it, I pretty much love it!  My nails are almost *always* painted.  However...I always do them myself.  I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I went and had a manicure at a salon.  It's on my list to do before summer is over though.  So here is my question for you ladies...How many of you actually go to a salon and have them done?  And how many of you have shellac or gel done?  I'm not into having fake nails put on, but I've been considering shellac or gel.  I would love for my polish to last a couple of weeks or more!!  I would love to hear your thoughts on this! =)

I've shared this before, but I have to share again.  I really don't like spending a ton of money on shampoo and conditioner, however really cheap shampoo just doesn't do the trick with my hair. My hair is thick, like really thick, and curly.  I finally found a shampoo/conditioner that I LOVE. 


This stuff is seriously amazing!  I feel like it keeps my hair healthy and not brittle like other shampoo/conditioners.   I recommend it for any of you.  They make several different formulas for different hair types, etc.

Onto a totally different topic...food!  Ha =)  I bought all the stuff this week to make this Brown sugar glazed pork, and it's going into the crockpot first thing tomorrow morning for our dinner tomorrow evening. 


{Source}

A couple people I follow on Instagram, have made this and said it was delish!  So i'm excited to try it =)

I really dislike that summer is quickly coming to an end.  Emma starts school on the 31st, and we will be back into our routine.  The routine part will be nice, but the weather and the summer evenings, i'm going to miss very very much!



Glad I joined in on this linkup and i'll be doing the same next Thursday!  Happy Thursday everyone =)