Monday.

Well, Monday is here.  It's ok in my book today because I worked the weekend and i'm off today.  So here is to Monday!





Emma came home Friday evening after spending a few days with my parents.  My mom took her to the coast of Maine for the day on Friday.  They had so much fun.  They went to an art museum, shopping, had lobster rolls for lunch, and then topped their day off with ice cream before coming home =)  I think I need a day like that! ;)

Saturday I worked, and the girls were at my inlaws.  Yesterday I worked again, and the girls went with my inlaws to their great aunts lakehouse for the day.  They had a lot of fun!




They swam all.day.long in the lake.  Emma had a lot of fun with her cousins =) 
They played, had lunch and made s'mores before coming home.  Such fun!

Last night I finally got around to making this iced white mocha drink that someone had posted about on Instagram.  Let me tell you, it was just like starbucks!  Ahh-mazing!


Super easy to make, and I will definitely be making it a lot.  If you are interested in the recipe for it, you can find it HERE.  

This morning the girls woke up much earlier than they normally do.  Usually I have a little time in the morning before they both get up...but not today. ha  Oh well!




While they laughed and watched cartoons, I was able to have my coffee and get caught up on reading some blogs.  


I think today we are going to do some school shopping for Miss Emma.  I can't believe 2 weeks from today she will be starting 4th grade.  Just give me a moment to cry please.  2 more years of Elementary school and then she will be in middle school.  How did this all happen so fast?!?!?  Ok, before I really start crying over this i'll stop!  HA!  

Enjoy your Monday, Friends!