Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!! 
Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today for Friday Favorites =)




We just finished up school shopping for Emma!  Hallelujah!  She's officially ready to start 4th grade Monday.  And she is actually really excited about it =)  While we were out shopping I found this nightgown for Alyx...

I can't handle the cuteness of this!  She just loves it =)



This store.  I don't think I will ever bring Emma in there with me again.  We went yesterday, and she thought she needed every.single.thing.  Oh my gosh it was a nightmare!  Emma is all into makeup and nails right now.  And well, makeup from Ulta isn't always "cheap".  And she is at the age where she wants to use real makeup to play dress up with.  She picked out a makeup bag and a nailpolish.  That's as much as I would let her get. =)






I love love love to hear giggles coming from the backseat!  Yesterday while we were out running errands, Emma had Alyx laughing sooo hard =) 


Emma had a MUCH needed haircut yesterday!!  


It looks sooo much better and it's so much healthier now.  








I woke up this morning thinking, YAY it's Friday!!!  But then I remembered this.....


Yeah...story of my life ;)

And then I painted my nails before I left for work this morning....


The name of the nail color..."Thank GLOGG it's Friday" haha  Again...I work this weekend =)  

I hope you guys all have an excellent Friday and Weekend!! =)