Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today for, Friday Favorites =)






Summer.  It's coming to an end, and I'm not liking it.  


Green grass, and blue skys...I could deal with it all year round.  Why am I living in Maine?!?! Haha!


Yesterday Brian and I went to a local winery that I have been wanting to go to for quite some time now.  It was better than I expected, and I can see us going back again soon!  




It was small, but so pretty on the inside and out.  I tried a few different wines to find a couple that I like and my most favorite was called "Candle Waster".  It's a cranberry wine, and it was delish!




Alyx decided she really needed to have Brians ice cream cone the other day...I had got her a small dish but she just had to have daddys instead!


It was huge, and she made a mess.  But oh well, it cleaned up...and she cleaned up too =)


I have no pictures of Emma to share because she has been with my parents for the last few days.  She has had a ton of fun, and they are spoiling her rotten!  They've taken her out to eat for lobster rolls, she's swam in their pool and has gone to the local pool in their town, and she's played with cousins up there.  Today my mom is taking her to the ocean and then to an art museum. 



I hope you all have a great Friday...and Weekend!!!