Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  The weekend is just about here!  I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today, for Friday Favorites =)








When I was little I had a huge obsession with press on nails.  Like seriously obsessed!  I think that's why I am in love with nail polish to this day.  Well, I believe I have passed on the press on nail obsession to Emma....




These things have come a long way since back in the day!  They now have the sticky back already on them!  Remember those tiny pieces of glue that you would have to peel off and then attempt to place them on your nail correctly??  Yeah, not anymore.  It's all done for you ;)




Speaking of nail polish, I have just found that OPI made a Nordic collection, and I'm in need of it!



I love these colors, especially the dark purple!!  





I've been using a lot of recipes from my great great aunts recipe book.  The book was a gift from my Grandmother years ago, and everytime I open it, it brings back memories of my grandmother.  I am so glad she gave me this book and took the time to write in it.


It has all of our family's favorite Swedish recipes in it...and they are all amazing =)



We are off to my in-laws camp this weekend!  It's suppose to be a nice weekend so we are looking forward to some relaxing and time on the water!







Happy Friday, and I hope you all have a fabulous Weekend!! =)