What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers!  Shay, Mel & Sheaffer, for...
 
 
 
And today we are answering these questions =)
 
 
So let's get started!
 
1.  What we're eating this week......
 
BBQ.  It's summertime and the weather has been pretty great, so we try and grill out as much as possible!  I'm thinking probably some BBQ shrimp tonight with some summer salads.
And one of our favorite things lately to make are homemade chipotle bowls.  They are seriously so good, and really easy to bring to work for a meal.  We also will probably be bbq'ing these chicken kabobs lately...
 
 
We put a pineapple, honey glaze on them and they are delish!
 
2. What i'm reminiscing about...
 
Disney...
 
 
I want to go back like yesterday! Haha  Next year though =)
 
3.  What i'm Loving...
 
Everything about summer!  We are trying to soak up every minute of it.  We all know summers in Maine are way too short.
 
4.  What we have been up to...
 
A lot of pool time! 
 
 
 
5.  What i'm dreading...
 
Summer coming to an end =(  I love fall, however fall turns into winter.  And winter here in Maine can just be horrible.  So I would like summer to stick around for a bit longer ;)
 
 
6.  What i'm working on...
 
I don't have any pictures to show, but i'm working on making our front porch more "inviting".  It's a much better sitting area now, especially in the mornings with a nice cup of coffee =)
 
7.  What i'm excited about...
 
Brian and I have a couple of days off together soon and taking the girls out of town for a day or two and doing some shopping!
 
8.  What i'm watching/reading...
 
I'm not reading anything right now, however I am watching quite a bit of stuff on tv!  The Bachelorette just finished, and i'm happy with her choice =)  Also, I have once again started watching "Little People, Big World".  I'm sad that they have decided to divorce, but i'm hoping they will both be happier. 
 
9.  What i'm listening to...
 
If we are talking right now, then that would be the sound of "Barney".  Ohhh both of my girls have had a love for Barney!
 
10.  What i'm wearing...
 
I'm so not photo documenting this because it's sweatpants and a t-shirt! HA!  But most of the time it's shorts and shirt!
 
11.  What i'm doing this weekend...
 
Working.  Ugh.  Oh well, i'll have the following weekend off.  I keep telling Brian someday i'll have a M-F job! =)
 
12.  What i'm looking forward to next month...
 
School shopping for Emma.  Although she has become soooo picky so I may regret looking forward to this.  And just soaking up every last bit of summer.  And I will be getting ready for Emma's 9th Birthday party!  WOW!!!
 
And what I will miss most about Summer...
 
Sleeping in, late nights, outside BBQ's, swimming, the girls playing in the driveway with chalk...Oh this list could go on and on. 
 
 
 
So there's my What's Up Wednesday!  Join in on the linkup!!