Thursday * Favorite Things

I love to read blog posts where people post some of their favorite things.  It never fails that I end up finding/trying something from a post i've read and end up falling in love with it.  So today I thought I would do a post about some of my favorite products and other loves!


Okay, to start off, The Wet Brush.  


I'll be honest, I was very skeptical of the wet brush.  It looks just like a normal brush, but sooo many people have posted/blogged about this thing and how awesome it is so I decided to give it a try.  I went with the small/travel size to start with.  Let me tell you what...this thing is AMAZING!  I don't understand why it works so much better than a normal brush, but it does.  When I was brushing Emma's hair after her shower last night there wasn't any crying, whining or whimpering at all.  It's amazing people...buy one!!



When we were in Florida I left my normal facial moisturizer at home by accident.  Alyx's godmother spent a few days with us and she let me borrow her moisturizer, and I fell in love.  I immediately went and bought my own bottle.  And I really like that it has an SPF in it.  I have the SPF 15, but you can also get an SPF of 30 in the same moisturizer. 


My third favorite is a new to us product as well.  Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo.


I've always used Johnson & Johnson on both my girls.  However Alyx, has had a small case of cradle cap that I just have not been able to get rid of.  It wasn't horrible, but it was enough to bother me.  So I switched from Johnson & Johnson to this Aveeno baby, and the results have been amazing with Alyx!  And to be honest, i've always loved the smell of Johnson & Johnson, but this Aveeno smell is amazing!


Another favorite that I have been using for a long time is Maybelline Falsies Mascara.




I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I do wear mascara almost everyday and this stuff is awesome!  


Shampoo.  My hair is thick thick thick.  And I find that really cheap shampoos don't work at all for me.  But recently I found and love Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner.


I just love this shampoo & conditioner!  And bonus it smells amazing!  And where my hair is so thick, I honestly feel like I don't need to use nearly as much of this shampoo as I do with any other shampoo & conditioner.

And while we are on the topic of Organix, I love their Moroccan Argan Oil Lotion.


Definately try it!

My go to body spray is the Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland spray.

And bonus right now it's on sale for $7.00 =)  You can find these on sale quite often.  I tend to stock up when they do their Buy3 Get3 Free sale.


Emma loves this stuff!  And it's a great size too!


Okay, so there you have it!  A few of my current favorite products!  Feel free to join in and let us know some of your favorites!! =)