Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyyy!!  I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika, for Friday Favorites! =)



I emailed this to my boss this morning, I knew he would laugh =)







So I know I have mentioned this time and time again, but my most favorite thing right now is this...




People, this has been a lifesaver!  It's just absolutely amazing.  The amount of swimming that Emma has done and how snarly her hair gets when she swims...this thing brushes right through it and there are no tears.  Buy one...you won't be disappointed at all!


The other night at the grocery store I was looking for a bottle of wine, when I found this!


I ended up buying it, and Brian and I enjoyed it the other night...it is so so good!  If you're not from Maine..you may have a hard time finding it!


This totally isn't a favorite, but I had to get up at 2:45 this morning to be at work for 4:00 am.  However, I am out of work at 2pm today, so that's a plus!!




My Friday Favorites is kind of short this week, but I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!