Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!!  Linking up today with Andrea, Narci & Erika for Friday Favorites =)




I <3 Park Evenings! 


We went to the park the other evening, and I made sandwiches to bring along for dinner.  It was a super easy dinner, and the girls had fun eating outside having a picnic =)


Emma brought along her friend, Emma =)


Someday Alyx, someday you'll be playing out there like a big girl!


And of course no playdate is complete without the splash pad!


=)


We made homemade pizza the other night.  And let me tell you, it was better than any takeout pizza!! 


Miss Emma's favorite!  Chicken ranch pizza and I added pancetta to it.


Spinach, Feta and pancetta.  This was so good!  We love to make homemade pizza!

 


We spent the afternoon yesterday at my parents pool.  It was hot out, but the pool was C-O-L-D!  Emma was mad that I didn't get in, but it was far too cold for me =)


We also picked wild strawberries that were growing in my parents backyard.  They were as sweet as sweet can be!


My parents kept the girls all night last night for us so Brian and I could go out to dinner for our Anniversary.  It was a couple of days late, but we had a good time.


Sushi and lots of it.  And pineapple fried rice.  This was our first time trying the rice, and it was amazing!



And lastly, some patriotic nails!

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend!!!!