Weekend Recap

It's Monday friends!  We had a really great weekend, and this was one I truly didn't want to end.  Saturday morning as soon as Brian got home from work, we packed up and headed to camp.  It's about 1 1/2 hours from home.  




On our way out we saw a lot of wildlife too!  A couple of deer, a turtle, a couple of turkey falcons, and a moose!

Alyx has decided as of recent that she doesn't like the water.  Like, at all.  It makes bath time pure joy let me tell you.  When we were in Florida she LOVED the water.  I have no idea why she's changed her mind, but she has.  So needless to say I was curious how she would do at the lake.  And she did ok, but didn't want to get all the way in.  The extent was getting her feet wet.  But she loved playing in the sand =)




Emma on the other hand...she's a little fish!  She loves the water!




My inlaws bought a couple of kayaks, and can you believe I had never been in one before?!?  Well, Saturday I didn't want to get out of it.  It was sooo much fun!




And even Emma loved going out in the kayak =)







Brian and I plan to go to the next big tent sale at Old Town Canoe and buy our own kayak.  The perks of living in the city where Old Town Canoes are made =)


Gunner loved going out in the kayak with me =)  He's such a good dog!





It was definitely a fun day!  We ended it with a bbq for dinner and then s'mores, and then we headed back into town.  

Yesterday I took Emma to the movies to see Inside Out. Such a good movie!!!  We spent the extra to see it in 3D, and I have to say I was super disappointed in the 3D.  So if you go, don't waste your money on 3D! =)

Happy Monday Friends!!