Anniversary & Baking

8 years today.  That's how long Brian and I have been married as of today!  We were married on June 30, 2007.  Our wedding was beautiful, although if we were to do it all over again today I would make several changes to decorations and such.  We had a pretty large wedding party.  Five Bridesmaids, 1 Junior Bridesmaid, Five Ushers, 1 ring bearer and 2 flower girls.  We've gone through a lot in 8 years, but I wouldn't change anything.  Brians not only my husband, but he's my best friend as well.  And we have 2 amazing little girls.  So Happy Anniversary to my hubby!!



Emma has a new favorite movie.  And if any of you have little girls, this movie is a must for them!


Any of the American Girl movies are great, but I think this one was by far the best!  And of course after watching it twice in less than 24 hours, Emma wanted to bake!  So bake she did!




First Em made cookies, and I cringed when she wanted to do everything herself, including putting the cookie sheets in the oven.  But I let her do it, and then this happened....


She burned her arm =(  I felt horrible, but she didn't cry.  It's defiantly going be sore though.


After cookies, she wanted to make a cake.  And a blue cake at that!


She made homemade buttercream frosting which was amazing!



I think she did a really great job baking and decorating her cake!

I can only imagine what she will want to make tonight!  She told me she wants to make up her own recipe...so we shall see! =)