Mother's Day Mom Exchange Box

Hello All!!  I am back from vacation!!  But before I post all about our trip, today i'm here to share what I received from the Mother's Day Mom Exchange I participated in!  


This was a fun exchange. I was paired with Kristen from Rainbowtized.  I felt really really bad because I had her box set out to mail before vacation, and I totally forgot it.  So when we returned I sent it right out, so unfortunately Kristen will be getting hers a little late, but I hope she loves it!!

So onto my box.  I received a box from Jess at Being Mrs Beer.  She sent me some really great stuff!!!



I *love* me some Essie nail polish!!  And these colors are perfect for summer!!


And since Jess follows me on Instagram, she knows my love for Starbucks!  Perfect!!


And I just love this magnet!


She also included these fizzy tub sesame street tabs for the girls bath!  They are going to love them! =)


And I just had to do my nails as soon as I got the box!


I think this is my new favorite nail color!  Thanks Jess for the great gifts!!  And Thank you to The Chronicles of We, Chasin Mason & Sweet Turtle Soup for hosting another great swap!!