Show & Tell Tuesday - Favorite Vacation

Today I am linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday!  I've never done one of these, so I thought it would be kind of fun!  And before I get started, today marks my 400th blog post!  =)



I had to think about this one for a bit.  Brian and I took a couple of vacations before Emma was born, and yes we had a blast, but I would have to say my very favorite vacation was from our trip to Georgia in 2010.  My best friend, Chelsea, was getting married and Emma and I were both in the wedding.  We seriously had the best time ever!


Chelsea's mom put on the best bridal party luncheon the day before the wedding.  It was perfect!  And the weather was beautiful.  I would love to have a screened in back porch like this on the back of our house.  Brian and I sat out here most evenings, and it was so peaceful.


Chelsea and her husband Casey were married at Oakhurst Farm in West Point, Georgia.  Absolutely beautiful place!


Looking at these pictures, I cannot believe how little Emma was! 


One picture that I didn't get that I wish I had was the rehearsal dinner food.  Ha!  Brian and I still talk about it to this day.  We had prime rib and shrimp & grits with cheese.  They were served in little martini glasses.  It was defiantly the nicest rehearsal dinner we have ever been too.


Emma stuck to Gracie like glue the entire week we were there.  They became instant buds!







I loved the girls dresses.  Chelsea had someone make them, and they were so adorable! 


Emma, Walker & Gracie.  They were so cute together all week.













It was such a beatufiul wedding, and we had soooo much fun.  I wish we had been able to stay longer than we did.  Another picture that I don't have is when Chelsea and her husband were getting ready to leave the reception they left via Helicopter!  The helicopter landed in the field next to where the reception was and off they went!  They were able to fly over Atlanta and they said it was amazing!! 

While we were there we had family photos done, and they have become some of my favorites!


We definately had a ton of fun on this vacation!  It was a busy vacation but we were able to find time to have fun and relax at times too! 

Link up and share your favorite vacation too!!