Liebster Award - A little Fun =)

As I was going through the blogs I read the most, I noticed that Justine from Full Hands Full Hearts, nominated me for the Liebster Award!  I had heard of this before, but didn't know a whole lot about it.  Basically it's for people who blog with less than 3,000 followers.  I guess it's a way to get more followers.  And I thought, this could be fun!!  Thank you for the nomination, Justine!!


So Justine gave me a list of 10 questions to answer...so here it goes!!

1.  What is your favorite accessory?   To be quite honest, i'm not a huge jewelery person, I love love love my Alex & Ani bracelets, but i'm not one to wear a lot of jewelery at once.  And of course I love my wedding set, that will always be my most favorite accessory!!

2.  When is your favorite time of the day to read blogs?  I love to read blogs first thing in the morning.  I get up so early on days that I work, so when I get to work it's usually very slow so I have a couple of hours to catch up on my favorite blogs and write my own post.  On days that i'm off from work, I drop Emma off at school come home and let Alyx play and watch cartoons and I get caught up with reading then.  Of course *always* with a cup of coffee!



3.  Who makes you laugh the most?  My girls!  They can seriously be the funniest kids ever, and we're always laughing here about something =)

4.  What was your favorite meal you had when you were growing up?  This is a tough one.  My mom was and is such a good cook.  I guess I would have to say she makes a pork chop casserole that I just love, but Brian unfortunately doesn't like it, so I never make it.  Once in a while when i'm at my parents and Brians not there my mom will make it for me!

5.  What are your favorite TV shows to watch?  I love TV!  And I love a wide range of different types of shows.  And below are my VERY favorites!



6.  What is your idea of a perfect date night?  These don't happen all that often, but when they do we love to go out to dinner.  Usually somewhere that we don't often take the kids.  And then usually to a movie.

7.  What is your dream job?  Well, my dream job would be to be a SAHM.  I know, I know.  But working full time and odd hours I feel like I miss out on a lot of things that Emma does in school.  But unfortunately I have to work outside of the home.

8.  If you could pick 5 people in the whole world to have dinner with, who would it be?  The first one would be my grandmother.  She is really ill right now, and lives about 4 hours from us.  So I would love to sit down and have dinner with her.  Lets see.  Umm.  Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.  I'm fascinated by her.  She's not only beautiful but she seems really down to earth.  The Bush family, meaning George, Laura..and Jenna too of course!  We could have dinner right at their home in Kennebunkport here in Maine =)  I honestly can't think of 2 other people! haha

9.  What are 3 beauty products you can't live without?   I'm not big into makeup.  Sometimes I wish I were.  But here are 3 things that I use every.single.day.  And swear by all 3.


I love the argan oil of morocco conditioner!  It works soo good and smells awesome too.  I have been using the Clean & Clear morning burst skin brightening cleanser for a very very long time now.  And the St. Ives apricot scrub is amazing too! 

10.  What are you looking forward to most this summer?  The weather!!  As most of you know, I'm over this winter and we even woke up this morning to it snowing again.  So so so over it!  I'm ready for days at the lake, and sunshine =)

Now it is time for me to nominate some blogs that I love!!

Stacey from The Yarbrough's

Tonya from Here Comes The Sun



Jennifer from Sweet Little Loving's

Desiree from Macke Monologues 

Here are 10 questions ladies for you to answer now! =)

1.  What made you start blogging?
2.  What are some of your favorite blogs?
3.  Where is your favorite place to vacation?
4.  What do you enjoy doing in your down time?
5.  What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?  
6.   What are 3 beauty products that you can't live without?
7.  If we were to open your purse, what would we find?
8.  Who is your hero?
9.  What are your favorite TV shows?
10.  What is your favorite music to listen to?

There you have it!  I hope you all play along! =)