What's Up Wednesday

I'm going to try something different this Wednesday...



Just a bunch of random stuff today!  Feel free to grab the pic and join in! =)

Friday Alyx was miserable at daycare.  And let me tell you, I have the best daycare in the world.  She kept her all day even though she wasn't feeling well, so that I wouldn't have to leave work.  Alyx loves her daycare so I knew she was in good hands with her while she wasn't feeling well.  After work Brian and I took her into walk in care.  She wasn't happy as you can see below.


 And she has yet again another double ear infection.  She's on med and on the mend now!

Spring training for baseball has started!!!  We're a bit excited since we are HUGE Red Sox fans!  



Speaking of baseball...Emma started Softball on Sunday!  She's doing a softball clinic and then tonight we are signing her up for the ASA softball league.  I think she is going to love it.  And she is pretty excited about it.


 Just a random picture of me and my oldest girl =)


That's the look of exhaustion from me.  Haha


Alyx was sitting in Emma's chair picking our her spring wardrobe =)


30 days.  Sigh.  We got more snow last night, and it seems be be never ending.  I just need to get through the next 30 days and we'll be on vaction!


This girl.  I love headbands on her, and she despises them.  Hates them.  If she will keep it on for 5 minutes it would surprise me. 


This is what I found when I cleaned Brians car the other day.  I can never find a pacifier, and I always say "Hey Brian do you know where Alyx's paci is?" His response, "No idea".  Well, I found them.  In his car.  LOL =)


A little St Patricks day fun for Emma!



Alyx was so excited to pick Emma up from school yesterday, but she just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.  Sleeping baby pics are my favorite!



And to celebrate St Patricks Day...A shamrock shake from McDonalds.  Emma loves these!!

So what's up Wednesday with all of you??