Weekend Recap

The Weekend is over.  =(  Sad face here.  We had a really great weekend!  Saturday we didn't do a whole lot.  We hung around the house most of the day.  Brian had to shovel our roof off and get a ton of ice down from the house.  I'm over winter.  Wayyyy over it.  But anyway.  

Sunday was a great day!  My niece Hannah came over in the morning to hang out with us.  I made a huge breakfast for all of us.  Alyx just loves loves her cousin Hannah. 



We had french toast, bacon, sausage and eggs.  So good!  




Sunday afternoon Brian took Emma to a Sportsman show.  She said she had fun, but i'm not sure she did! haha  Later in the day we went down to Brians grandmothers house to go sledding.  All the cousins were there, and they had a blast.  And maybe the adults did too =)  











Alyx watched from inside with my mother in law.  She wanted to come out, but she's got a pretty good cold going on, and I didn't want to make it worse.  She had fun though playing inside =)

And then we have Brian who thought he could "snowboard" on a toboggan.  I honestly had visions of him falling off this and breaking every bone in his body. LOL 


I made a huge crock-pot of chili and corn bread that we all had after.  I love when we are all able to get together (and the kids get along).  And now it's Monday.  Sigh. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! 
Happy Monday =)