Friday Favorites

It's Fridayyyy!  Time to link up again with Erika, Andrea & Narci!






Can I just tell you the bond that Alyx and our dog Gunner share is unlike any other.  Don't get me wrong, Gunner loves Emma, but there is just something about Alyx.  He is so funny with her!



She was balancing a bottle cap on top of his head!  She thought this was the funniest thing ever!  And he just sat there looking at her. haha =)  They crack me up!


Tuesday was celebrated my Birthday! =)  Yay for getting older! lol

It started off with free coffee from D&D.  Can't go wrong with that!


And then can I just say my co-workers are awesome!  I had to come into work for a meeting on my birthday and they surprised me with pizza (buffalo chicken pizza at that) and cake!  Actually I should say, cakes.  As in plural. =)



They were pretty awesome!! 



My parents came down to have dinner with us on Tuesday.  We went to Chilis. So good!


Started with Margaritas of course!






I love this outfit.  Brian hated it.  He thinks Alyx looks like a boy wearing it, and thinks she should be teleported back to the 70's. LOL  




Waiting for Emma to get out of school!


After school yesterday we took Emma to see Cinderella.  If you have not yet seen it...GO!  It is sooo sooo good!


This was right before Brian and I spilled almost the entire bag of our popcorn.  Whooops!!



I hope everyone has a great Friday/Weekend!  It my weekend to work, but we'll make the best of it!!
=)

And one last thing.  One of my favorite bloggers posted this Mother's Day Exchange that she and a couple of other bloggers have put together!


If you are a mom, then you should definitely sign up!  I'm definately excited about it!!

Happy Weekend!!