Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  I'm linking up today again with Narci, Erika & Andrea for Friday Favorites!  This has become my most favorite link up yet =)  So here we go!





My girls <3  



When Emma isn't home, this becomes Alyx's favorite place to sit.  Because she knows as soon as sissy comes home from school...she can't sit in it.  I'm thinking we need to find another chair like this =)



And here is your prime example of how Alyx tries to annoy Emma to her fullest.  She wants the chair.  And Emma won't give it up.  LOL =)



We're finally getting this french braiding thing down.  It's only taken me, oh about 8 1/2 years.  Ha!


With 35 days until Florida, i've started packing.  A little bit anyway =)  


I went shopping yesterday to get the girls some shorts, t-shirts, dresses and sandals.  I can't wait until we are wearing these types of clothes on a daily basis!

Annndd, I also cannot wait for the girls to wear their new Matilda Jane shortees =)




I came home from work the other day to a surprise.  There was a present wrapped and on the kitchen table.  I couldn't begin to imagine what it was.


Totally unexpected!  And I was pretty darn excited =)  Brian did get me a case for it, but I really didn't care for it.  So I returned it to get something different.  I have a big love for Otterbox.  So that's what I went with.  Plus if Alyx happens to get a hold of it and it drops, it's safe in the otterbox case. 




This little one hates bows.  I think they are cute, but she hates them.


Seconds after I took this picture, she reached up and hauled the bow off.  Sigh.  Oh well!


And lastly...I had a meeting at work so I grabbed takeout for lunch.


I'm in love with Chipotle.  Chicken burrito bowl and guac and chips.  Soo so so good.  

Hope everyone has a great Friday and great weekend!!