It'sssss Monday!

Happy Monday all!  The weekend went by all too quickly, but we had such a great weekend off!

Friday evening we took Emma out to dinner, and then Brian had to work that night.  Saturday morning the girls and I went shopping. I found some really great deals at my favorite store..Target =)  Emma has decided as of recent that she would like a bird.  I really despise birds. I think it's their feet that freak me out. Haha  Anyway...while at Target Emma found a bird.  And not a real one, so I was good with that!!

It chirps & moves but doesn't fly.  And it doesn't have those creepy bird feet.  Perfect pet! ha!
Later that afternoon Emma went bowling with a friend of hers and had a blast!



I look creepy bleeched out in this photo! haha

My brother in law and sister in law watched the girls Saturday evening so Brian and I could go to the movies.  Brian wanted to see American Sniper...and well so do I.  But I have been waiting and waiting for this....


Yes, I dragged my husband along with me to it.  Was it good?  Yes!  I read all the books when they first came out, so I have been waiting for the movie to come out.  And i'll tell you, Brian wasn't the only guy there.  It was mostly couples that went together.  So he didn't feel so odd there. haha


If you read the books and liked them, then I suggest seeing the movie =)

We stopped at the grocery store after, and guess what I found?!?


Yes, Please!! =) 

Sunday morning Brian let me sleep in until 8! Alyx woke up at 6, so he got up with her.  It was nice to actually sleep in for a bit.  We did a few things around the house and then we headed into town to try Chipotle for lunch!  It finally opened and I was really anxious to try it.


Ummm...so so so good! 
And Alyx?  Well, she loved it!


She loved the guacamole!  Seriously loved it!!

The rest of the day was spent at home doing a whole lot of nothing.  Days like that are sometimes really nice. 
And now the weekend is over.  And back to work. 
Enjoy your Monday all!! =)