I'm baaackkk!!

Well Hello there!!  It's been just about 1 month since I last blogged.  And I'll let you know...i've missed it!  We've just been super busy lately.  Every evening I intended on starting a post, but time got away from me and it just didn't happen.  But, i'm back!  And I hope to blog at least a few times a week.  So let's recap the last month! ( and be prepared for a long post and picture heavy post!!!)

Basketball for Emma has ended.  And she had a great season!!  The next to last game they had, she scored 18 points for her team!  She did absolutely amazing!!!!  She definitely learned to love the sport, that's for sure.

We've had a lot of snow days.  And when I say a lot.  I mean a lot.  The amount of snow we have here is absoltuely crazy.  And according the weather for this weekend Saturday into Sunday we are supposed to get a blizzard and close to 2 feet of snow is expected.  Can I just say I am counting down the days until our Florida trip.  64 days.  Just sayin'. =)  But with all the snow, Emma has been able to go out and play in it a lot!







We had the other Emma over to play one day there was no school because of the snow.  It's always more fun to play outside with friends =)









 The only way to warm up after being outside in the cold...Hot Cocoa!!

Gunner has spent a lot of time outside with Emma playing too!  It's funny to watch him run through the snow! 






And while Emma plays outside in the absolute freezing cold...Alyx and I stay inside where it's nice and warm =)







The last 2 weeks Brian had training for work and was home every single night for 2 weeks straight.  I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome it was.  It was kind of like a normal life.  Police work involves crazy schedules, and we really enjoyed having him home at night.  And he was able to get outside with Emma one evening for some snow shoeing.  Emma LOVED it!!










 

Emma looks so much like Brian, doesn't she??

So there you have a little recap of what we have been up to.  If we're Facebook friends, then you have probably seen most all of the photos by now =)

Happy Thursday all!!!