Secret Santa * Mommy & Me Book Exchange Reveal *

Back in October I signed up for the Secret Santa Mommy & Me book exchange.  I love me a good swap =)  And this swap was fun, because it didn't just involve me, it involved the girls as well.  My secret Santa was Jenny from The Chronicles of We =)  I have been reading Jenny's blog for a while now, so I was super excited to find that she was my Secret Santa! 


Jenny and her daughter Callie sent Emma & Alyx "Snowmen at Christmas".  We LOVE these books!  Emma's favorite last winter was "Snowmen at Night", and now this is a new favorite.  If you have kids, you need to add these books to your collection.  They are great!!!  Thank you Callie & Jenny!





For my book, Jenny chose "Gone Girl".  I have sooo been wanting to read this!  And see the movie too =)  I haven't started it yet, but I can't wait to! 





 Thank you Jenny & Callie for the books!  We love them!!! =)
 
I was Secret Santa to Jess from Being Mrs. Beer =)  I can't wait to see if Jess & her little girl Abbie enjoy their books.  I've been reading her blog since finding out I was her "Secret Santa" but haven't commented on any of her posts so she wouldn't know I was paired with her, hehe =)  Jess has the cutest little girl!  I hope they enjoyed their books!
 
Thanks to Jenny, CourtneyElizabeth for hosting this great swap!!  =)