Oh Christmas Tree...

Last night we tried the infamous kids with lights pictures.  They didn't come out as great as I would have liked, but I got a couple of ok ones.  I'm going to try it again tonight and see if changing some settings will help a little!
 
 
 
 
 
We'll see what happens tonight, but I can tell you Alyx LOVED playing with the lights! haha
 
This morning I dressed Alyx up in her new dress, that I am just beyond in love with!  And decided to take some photos with the Christmas tree.  And can I just tell you having 2 cats who absolutely love to screw up our Christmas tree skirt is a pain in the butt!  I had just fixed it and they both came running through slidding on it.  Ugh.  Oh well!!
 
 
She is such a ham!  She has this cheesy little smile now and wrinkles her nose.  I love it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried soo hard to get one of her looking at me with the Santa hat but she just wouldn't do it.  Oh well!!
 
Happy Tuesday all =)