HUGE Mom Fail...

This morning was the worst Mom fail ever.  Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.  Uggh.  So here it goes.  For Christmas Emma has been asking for one thing, and one thing only.  Every time you ask her what she wants for Christmas this is what you hear, "An Xbox 360."  For an entire year she has asked for one.  So what did I do on black Friday?  I stood in line at Wal-Mart for 2 hours in freezing cold 14 degree weather just so I could get it on sale for $99.00.  Every day Emma asks for one.  And every time she asks I just giggle to myself, and think "It's already been purchased".  Well this morning Brian calls me at work, and tells me that Emma found it in my closet.  My heart sank and I instantly started to cry.  Wondering also why she was in my closet, apparently she thought her ski pants were in there.  And so upset at myself that I hadn't wrapped it yet.  And mad at myself for even putting it in there in the first place.  I've beaten myself up over this all morning long, thinking why didn't I put it in the upstairs closet, or down in the basement, or at my mother in laws house?  I could do this all day, but it's over and she knows about it. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it now.  She just has another 16 days before she can actually get it and open it.  Well, now that i'm done crying over here about this i'll share a photo from our Christmas Party yesterday.  I'll do a whole post on this later, but I couldn't resist sharing this picture of Alyx =)



Looking at this face puts me in a much better mood!  Hope everyone has a great Monday!!