Two Little Pumpkins

We took our little pumpkins to the pumpkin patch on Saturday to pick out the best pumpkins we could find!  I really wanted to take the girls to pick their own pumpkins right from the patch, but we were a little late this year and they had already been picked.  So we had to choose from ones that were picked.  But let me tell you...they had a ton of pumpkins to choose from!





Alyx was cracking us up with this little head tilt she has going on! haha


She enjoyed sitting in a box full o' pumpkins =)




My girls and I =)
  (And this picture totally proves to me that I need to go on a diet! ha!)

We had a good time, and our next weekend off we will carve them!

Later Saturday night we had gone out for a while with the girls.  When we came home, Brian put Alyx up on the table in her carseat and I went to get her out.  When I took the blanket off her lap I found a small box sitting her lap wrapped in the blanket with her.  And this is what I found =)


Needless to say I cried.  Brian was kinda shocked at my reaction! haha  I don't normally get very emotional about stuff like this, but I guess the timing for it was right and I am pretty much in love with it.  Emma wants her own Alex & Ani bracelet now too =) 

Last night in our house was r.o.u.g.h.  Brian brought Alyx to the Dr this morning...and yet again another ear infection.  I can't even tell you how tired of these ear infections I am.  She has a well child check next week and I'm going to speak to our Dr about seeing an ENT.  I think this is her 6th ear infection since she was born.  I'm ready to be done with it! ha!


Hope you all enjoy your Monday...and Columbus Day at that!! =)