Some Fall Photos

Can you believe it is October already?!?  I can't even begin to believe that next month we will be celebrating Alyx's first birthday.  Wow.  That's all I have to say about that!!  
The other day I got the bright idea that it would be a great idea to take the girls out and take some photos since the trees are absolutely beautiful right now.  Let's just say all didn't go quite as planned.  Emma didn't want her picture taken and 99% of them she had a complete fake smile...and Alyx.  She was just fussy.  Even with all this, we still got some great pics of the girls!  
(the quality when uploading on here is terrible)










This last one is my absolute favorite!  I'm going to definitely have this one framed for sure!!

Next month the girls are having their photos taken by a professional photographer, and i'm very excited for those pictures!!! =) 

Happy Weekend all!!