Secret Santa & Fall Favorites

I don't have a lot to post about today, so I thought I would do a post about some of my fall favs.  And also one of my favorite bloggers blogged this morning about a really cool swap!  Jenny from The Chronicles of We and a couple of other gals are hosting a "Secret Santa, Mommy & Me Book exchange" =)  All you have to do is buy 2 books.  One for a fellow blogger and one for their kiddo.  They will pair you up with another blogger.  I think it sounds like a lot of fun, and you all should join it as well! It's a great way to start off the upcoming Holiday Season! =)





 I love this time of the year.  No snow yet, but the temps are cool outside yet still comfortable!
 However I hear that we have snow coming this weekend!  Wayyy too early in my opinion!

My very favorite candle brand ever is Yankee Candle.  And I have fallen in love with this new fall scent.  


I've always loved a pumpkin candle...but this Apple Pumpkin is A-Mazing!!  And since having kids, i'm not a huge fan of actually "lighting" a candle.  I love the candle warmers, and this is the one I have.


I got this one about a year ago at Hobby Lobby.  I love it!  

And of course this time of the year it's Starbucks Pumpkin latte time!  I haven't had many this season, but I do plan to!



When i'm at home both kiddos and really don't feel like going out, I whip up a mug of hot cocoa.  And I know that I have mentioned this many times before, but Land o' Lakes makes the BEST cocoa ever!




Who doesn't love a great crockpot meal??  Especially this time of the year.  I am loving putting something in the crockpot before I head to work and coming home to dinner completely cooked!  I also love it when I find a great recipe on Pinterest!   This is what we had last night.



Taco Chili....You must try!  Here's the link for it: Taco Chili


I'm also loving Fall nail colors!



Have you ever made your own simmering spices?  Or Potpourri?  I haven't done this yet this year, but I am going to very soon!  It's great for the Fall/Christmas season!


You can use anything from orange peels, to apples.  Cinnamon sticks and cranberries.  Just add water to a stove pot maybe some pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg...anything to make it smell nice and holiday-ish!  Put everything into a pot with some water and let it simmer on your stove all day.  Trust me, you will love it!

There you have it...some of my fall favs.  What are some of your favorites? =)