Oh Monday.

Why must weekends go by so fast?  My morning started out kind of like this.

Wayyyy too early.  And I went to bed a little later than I normally do.  So tonight will definitely be an early night to bed!  At least I have some down time this morning to get some blogging done =)

We had a really great weekend.  Friday night Brian had to work, so I took the girls to my parents house for the night.  My parents had no idea we were coming up there so they were excited to see them!  And me too of course =)

Saturday morning my dad took Emma to a hunters breakfast bright and early, and then they came back with coffee from D&D for me...yumm!

Later in the afternoon we went grocery shopping with my mom.  Alyx was looking pretty cute Saturday if I do say so myself =)




And then Emma and I went to the park.  We didn't stay as long as she wanted because, well let's face it was cold. 



This kid could flip on bars all.day.long.  And when we leave the park it's always, "just one more time" Haha


Alyx isn't quite sure what to think of the Curious George Jack in the Box.  She likes it, but I think it also kind of freaks her out a bit.


And I think Miss Emma wanted to stay in her pj's all day yesterday and lay in bed at Nana's and watch tv. 

We got home yesterday afternoon and Brian watched the Patriots game while I grocery shopped.  We decided on making homemade Chinese last night.  It was so much better than take out Chinese too!


 The beef and brocolli was the best ever!  I'll have to share the recipe soon!

Well...Happy Monday all!!