Alyx Grace * 11 Months *

Alyx officially turned 11 Months old on the 5th of this month!  Next month I will be doing her 1 year post!  I know I say this all the time, but this year has completely flown by.  It's crazy.  So happy 11 Months Miss Alyx!




Weight: We've hit 20 pounds!
Length: I'm not entirely certain of length
Hair: I thought for sure she was going to be red, but it's gone to blonde now!  And growing finally!!
Eyes: She's got the bluest eyes ever! =)
Clothing: She can wear some 9 month cloths, but mostly 12 months now
Diapers: Size 3 pampers swaddlers
Sleeping: Still a good sleeper!  She's had an ear infection this week so she's been a little off, but she's mainly sleeping 12 hours a night
Feedings:  She eats all the time it seems! haha  Bottles are around 8ozs but only when she really seems like she needs one.  She is eating basically whatever we eat.  I haven't made a meal yet that she hasn't liked.  She is such an easy eater...so far anyway!
Crawling: She's everywhere!!  She pulls herself up as long as she is holding onto something.  And if you stand her up in the middle of the floor she will stand there with no support but she's not taken any steps yet. 
Talking: Alyx says Mumma & DaDa a lot.  And just as of a couple of days ago she screeches out "Emmmmaa" It's the cutest ever!  


These pictures are getting so hard to take!  She wants to rip the sticker off her shirt, and the only time I can get a headband on her now is for just a few minutes.  I love the headbands, but unfortunately she doesn't! haha


This picture just makes me laugh!  The expression on her face is priceless!  These are toys that I just brought up from the basement that were Emma's.  I cleaned them all up and Alyx loves them!!









Happy 11 Months Miss Alyx!  And Happy weekend All!! =)