Life Lately

We got our first week back to school under our belt!  Emma loves it so far, and really likes her teacher.  No homework yet this week for her, but i'm sure that will start at the beginning of this coming week =)


I may take a picture every day before school...and then again I may not! ha!  It will probably go just as well as my failed 365 photos! 

After I dropped Emma off at school on Thursday I came home, and sat with Alyx (who doesn't stay still very long anymore) I looked at her and asked her what she thought we should do for the day.  When I told her she wasn't going to daycare that day, this is the look I got.


I totally lost it laughing, and I actually got a picture of it!  And of course I sent it to her babysitter and said this is the look I get when I tell her she's not coming to your house for the day =)  She loved it!

That night we bbq'd outside, our potatoes were a total fail, they didn't cook long enough, but the weather was goregous!


Thankfully the corn and meat was cooked good! 

Since Alyx is all over the place crawling now, this is how I get my showers in, in the mornings.


Exersaucer + Sesame Street = 30 mins of her staying still while I get ready! ha!

And my mornings just got a little better....


I have a friend who has a friend who has a friend...you get the picture...anyway they were able to get me the DD pumpkin spice for my coffee =)  This should last a long time!

Monday Emma starts Field Hockey!!  I'm super excited for her, I have been after her to try a new fall sport and she really didn't want to do anything I mentioned.  And then field hockey came up, and she was excited to give that a try!  I'm hoping she loves it =)

Hope you all have a great weekend!