Emma's 8th Birthday party!

I'm not sure how this happened, but my first born baby turned 8 years old this past Tuesday.  It has gone by way too fast for me.  Emma is the sweetest little girl.  She is full of energy and spunk!  When I asked her what kind of a birthday she wanted, she was all over the place with her ideas.  And then Frozen came out!  So a Frozen birthday she had =)


There was so much more I could have done, but I think it turned out pretty cute.  We had cotton candy, cupcakes, cake and ice cream.  And of course, blue frozen punch.  



I thought her cake and cupcakes came out adorable!



She got lots of nice gifts!!







So what did Brian and I get Emma???  



Looks like an iPhone, but it's an iPod.  She has been wanting one for quite a while now, and we finally broke down and got her one for her birthday.  I kinda like her having it though because now when she is at my parents for a day or 2 we can facetime with each other.  And she has all her music she loves on there. 


Happy Birthday Miss Emma!!!!