Park =)

It's only the middle of August, but last night Fall was definitely in the air!  We have spent many many evenings this summer at the park.  With Brian working nights, and me working days, some days our evenings seem so long.  So it's fun to get out and be at the park in the evenings with Emma.  Unfortunately Alyx is still too young for most things, except swinging.  However our favorite park doesn't have swings.  Seriously!  What park doesn't have swings!  Last night at the park was chilly, but we still had fun =)



This girl LOVES her carseat.  When we are out and about, she will sit in this for the longest time and just look around.  Normally when we are at the park I take her out and we sit and play on a blanket, but I forgot it last night, whoops!!



I told Emma to put on shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers before we left, but she didn't.  And I guess that shows exactly how much I paid attention too before we left the house.  Hehe




Before we left Emma asked if she could run through the splash pad.  And of course, how many more summer nights do we have?  Of course I let her!  And she was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g after!!!  And being the awesome mom that I am, I didn't bring her a change of clothes or towel either! =)




These are the nights I am going to miss when we are in the middle of winter with 19 million feet of snow outside =P

When we got home from the park, I came home to this pretty little thing...




I got the girls matching Matilda Jane dresses for their fall pictures.  I can't wait to see them on them!

Tonight is suppose to be nice again...so i'm seeing another park night in our future!