Camden

Summer is almost done.  I'm sad about this, because i'm dreading winter coming along.  I love fall...but what follows fall is my least favorite!  On Tuesday we went to Camden for the day.  It's on the coast aka Ocean, and it's absolutely beautiful there.  Yeah, I think I could live there =)



We stopped first for lunch at a lobster place.  We had lobster and clams...sooo good!




I did bring my *real* camera with me, however my pictures came out horrible.  Shooting in manual mode...I still need tons of practice.  The sun was so bright and I just couldn't get things right.  Oh well!!




I love love love Camden Harbor.  It's so beautiful, like right out of a movie.  The downtown area has some really nice quaint stores. 

While we were there we had to have ice cream of course!



She shared some blueberry ice cream, and i'm pretty sure she LOVED it!! =)

We just have this weekend and Monday left of summer, and then Miss Emma is back to school on Tuesday.  And she is super excited!!!