Alyx Grace *8 Months*

I am finally getting around to blog Alyx's 8 month post!  She is growing so much, and developing her own personality.  She is sweet sweet sweet!  Happy 8 months Miss Alyx!!
 
 

 
 
Weight: 16.5 pounds!
Length: 26 inches
 
Clothing: 6-9 months and some 9 months
Diapers: Size 3 and I still love the Pampers Swaddlers...my favorite by far!
Sleeping: Great sleeper!  Usually asleep by 7:30-8:00 and sleeps all night.  She usually is up right around 7:00 am.
Feedings: 8oz bottles and she loves all baby food!
 
No crawling yet...she sure does try though.  And she isn't quite pulling herself up on anything yet.  And to be honest i'm not in a big hurry for either of those things to happen quite yet =)
 
 
 
I love this stage she is at right now.  If I could keep her at this age, I think I would =)