Our Week in Pictures...so far!

I'm going to first by start off by saying...I want to go to Disney!!  haha  Everyone, and I mean everyone lately is posting about their Disney trips.  And i'm just a tad bit jealous ;)  Hehe 
 
Anyway...back in my little world we haven't been up to a whole lot.  We've spent quite a bit of time outside lately when it's been nice enough out.  Emma is finally getting all of her energy out that she had built up all winter! LOL =) 
 
 
Emma insisted on the pink gloves, not really sure why! 
 
 
Alyx wakes up like this every single morning.  She's sooooo happy!
 
 
 
I finally got a mirror for the back of the seat.  Now Alyx can look at her cute little self =)
 
 
 
 Little Miss's legs still don't reach the bottom of the exersaucer!! 
We put a pillow on the bottom still so her little legs won't dangle.  =)
 
 
 
 
We had to run over to one of Emma's friends house the other night to drop something off, so he and Emma played on his gigantic playset.  Emma LOVED it!
 
 
 

I cannot beleive that Emma will pick up worms!  She is scared to death of anything that flys...but I guess if it slithers around she's ok with that.  Haha 
 
 
 
Swinging away!  We have a ton of work to do on our playset this spring.  I really went to box it in and fill it with rubber mulch...but we'll see!!  Our Maine winters aren't so easy on outdoor swingsets =/.
 
 

Emma is loving the nice evenings lately, and being outside playing with cousins & friends!
 
 
 
 
Monday night we made Tacos for dinner.  Emma said to me while she was eating, "This is my most favorite meal, I could eat Tacos every day!"  She loves them that's for sure!! 
 
So there's our week in pictures...not at all in the correct order!
 
Miss Alyx has her 6 month well child check today.  Her 6 month post is coming very soon!!