Mother's Day Weekend

I hope all you Mom's had a great Mother's Day!  Brian and I were both off on Saturday and Sunday which was great! 
 
Friday night Brian had to work but we went to visit him for a bit
 
 
 
Everytime we visit him, Emma has to draw something to put in his locker.  I went and checked out what she drew and I found his locker looking like this...
 
 
 

Some of these post it notes are from when she was really really little!  I thought it was adorable =) 
 
      
Saturday evening we went to my nieces softball game.  They did awesome and won, and it was really fun watching her play.  I think she is going to grow up to be an awesome softball player =)
 
 
 
 
And apperantly Alyx was very hungry at the game and just wanted to eat Brians hat =)
 
 
 
 
And of course you can't go to a softball game with out having sunflower seeds! 
 
 
 
Me and my little peanut =)
 
 
Sunday morning I woke up and Emma insisted on making me breakfast...an english muffin toasted with peanut butter...one of my favs!  And a cup of coffee of course ;)
 
 
 
We spent the majority of the morning outside...it was BEAUTIFUL outside!!!
 

And little Miss Alyx took a nap in her stroller
 
 
 
 
Isn't she just too cute?!? =) 
 
 
 
 
I just love these two girls!  They have definately made being a mommy pretty darn special! =)
 
We had a really great lunch..and I think Brian was starving...I took a picture of his plate!
 
 
 
 
Steak, chicken legs, corn on the cob, and loaded baked potato salad, super good!!
 
It was a great mothers day overall!  And now it's Monday...and back to work!