Monday =)

Happy Monday!  And not only is it Monday, but it is also my Friday!  I know crazy schedule I have =)
 
We had a good weekend, although I worked Friday-Sunday days.  I am sooo in love with working days now.  I worked nights for almost 11 years, and switching to days was seriously a huge adjustment.  But I wouldn't go back to working nights now for anything!  I absolutely love getting home at 3:30 in the afternoon, cooking my girls supper, giving them baths, and hanging out in the evening before bed.  And last night I got to witness this for the very first time ever!!
 
 
 
Miss Alyx sat up by herself completely unsupported!  It lasted maybe 15 seconds or so before she toppled over, but I was super proud of her!! 
 
 
 
 
 
We're having some difficutly in the rolling over department.  If she is on her tummy she can roll over no problem.  But if she is on her back...forget it.  She's not quite sure what to do with that arm of hers when it gets stuck.  Haha  Nothing i'm worried about because she does try, it's just that darn arm!!  No crawling yet! 
 
Happy Monday!