Playing Catch Up!

Well, Hello there!  Long time no "blog"!  It's been just about 2 weeks since I last blogged.  And honestly I really don't have a lot to write about.  Alyx has been super super sick.  But she is finally better!!!  She had RSV, and on top of that she had a stomach bug.  Not fun at all.  And then on top of that, I got sick with the stomach bug as well.  It's pretty hard to take care of a baby and youself when you are sick.  But we are both feeling so much better, and thankfully nobody else in our house was hit with it.
 
 
 
Alyx did awesome with her nebulizer treatments!  She had one every 4 hours (while awake) for just about a week. 
 
 
 
 
 
These pictures were from one of our *many* trips to the doctor this week.  Even though she wasn't feeling well, she was still a pretty happy baby!
 
 
But she was definately not feeling well on this day =( 
 
 
I will leave you with this from my little easter bunny!!!